The following vacancies are currently available at Blessed Dominic Catholic Primary School
Leadership Group 3
Salary Range 7 to 11
Permanent – Required from September 2018
The Governors of this vibrant and successful school are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher and inspiring senior leader who would relish the opportunity to join our hardworking team and be a driving force in our journey from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’. Our school is at an exciting stage of its development as we prepare for a move to a new building in September 2019.
We are looking for someone who:
· Is a practising Catholic with a vocation to enable pupils to reach their full potential.
· Is an experienced and ambitious teacher who can manage change and improve outcomes for pupils.
· Has a successful record in teaching and learning across the primary age range.
· Has a capacity to not only build on existing good practice but to also develop fresh and innovative approaches.
· Has excellent communication skills and the ability to lead and inspire children and colleagues.
· Has the confidence to enhance the relationship between school, home and parish to nurture Christian values in our faith and learning community.
We can offer:
· A successful, welcoming and diverse school with a strong Catholic ethos.
· An opportunity to shape the character of the school as we move to our new building.
· A committed, dedicated and supportive staff who strive for each child to achieve their potential.
· Well behaved children who are eager to learn and enthusiastic about making a positive contribution.
· A governing body that supports and challenges the adults in the school community to provide opportunities for our children to grow into the leaders of tomorrow.
Closing date for applications: Monday 30th April 2018 at 12pm
Shortlisting: Monday 30th April 2018
Interview date: Thursday 3rd May 2018
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please phone or email the school to arrange a suitable time.
We look forward to receiving your completed application form which should be returned to the school by post or email.
The Governing Body are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be interviewed in line with our safer recruitment procedures and the successful applicant will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Data Notice: Please note that all personal data provided will be stored securely for the required period.
Please download and fully complete the application and supplementary forms below, then return by post or e-mail for the attention of the Headteacher.